- 1) Freelance Journalist Kenji Goto Jogo (left)
2) Jordanian Pilot Haruna Yukawa (Right) Jordan is bordered by Saudi Arabia to the south and east, Iraq to the north-east, Syria to the north, and Israel to the west.
- Japan does not maintain an army with war potential, except for the de facto Japan Self-Defence Forces (JSDF) that is intended to maintain peace and order.
- But now The defense budget was considerably enhanced, the ban on arms exports was lifted and the capabilities of the JSDF were expanded
- The video, identified as being made by the Islamic State group’s al-Furqan media arm
- Extremist to PM Shinzo Abe: “To the Prime Minister of Japan – Although you are more than 8,000 and 500 kilometers from the Islamic State, you willingly have volunteered to take part in this crusade,” says the knife-brandishing militant in the video. “You have proudly donated $100 million to kill our women and children, to destroy the homes of the Muslims.”
- IS demands $200 million ransom (पापांची खंडणी म्हणून.) for lives of 2 hostage
- The 2005 book Goto wrote about the suffering of children in Sierra Leone was titled “We Want Peace, Not Diamonds.”
- President Barack Obama has condemned the murder of a Japanese hostage