During Prime Minister Modi’s recent visit to Bangladesh, India and Bangladesh signed and exchanged 22 instruments, including four agreements, three protocols, 14 memoranda of understanding (MoUs) and one letter of consent on a range of issues.
- Exchange of Instruments of Ratification of 1974 Land Boundary Agreement and its 2011 Protocol.
- Exchange of letters on Modalities for implementation of 1974 Land Boundary Agreement and its 2011 Protocol
- Agreement on Coastal Shipping between Bangladesh and India
- Bilateral Cooperation Agreement between Bangladesh Standards and Testing Institution (BSTI) and Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) on Cooperation in the field of Standardization
- Agreement on Dhaka-Shillong-Guwahati bus service and its Protocol
- Agreement on Kolkata-Dhaka-Agartala Bus Service and its Protocol
- Memorandum of Understanding on Prevention of Human Trafficking
- Memorandum of Understanding on Prevention of Smuggling and Circulation Fake Currency Notes
- Memorandum of Understanding between Bangladesh and India and for Extending a New Line of Credit of $2 billion by government of India to government of Bangladesh
- Memorandum of Understanding on Blue Economy and Maritime Cooperation in the Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean
- Memorandum of Understanding on use of Chittagong and Mongla ports
- Memorandum of Understanding for a Project under IECC (India Endowment for Climate Change) of SAARC